Have an account?

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sunny Happiness - All episodes w. subs

I'm not sure I should be doing this, then again.. A quick search and you can find it yourself...

The Chinese version of Sunny Happiness - slightly different, more conservative.. You know the drill. But a few of you have been asking for it. I'm assuming us English-speaking people won't be able to do much of a difference for the Taiwanese ratings anyway...

I previously posted an English version of the TW version. The subber has sadly, decided not to sub anymore. S/he referred to these links on viki.

There is another group who might sub the TW version, but until then, please refer to the links on Viki.

Sunny Happiness Episode 1-25 w. Eng subs

I won't embed them since that would be some 100 videos for the 25 episodes, but do tell me what you think :)

I really liked it myself, and would love to discuss it ^_^

0 comments: