Have an account?

Monday, April 25, 2011

Sunny Happiness - Episode 12 (Preview # 1) - W. subs

I can't seem to find episode 11 anywhere, so here's the preview for the next episode instead :)

EDIT: I added subs to the preview :)

Thanks to gar8513:


Direct Link


Excuse any mistakes, my mandarin is really poor..

Si Han: Pursuing your own love isn't pathetic.
Yun Jie: Our story from 8 years ago, let it remain a memory.
Our relationship is...a thing of the past.
Yun Chao: You have hurt/neglected Yong Yong. You went off to see your ex.
Yun Jie: You do not need to care about what is going on between me and Yong Yong.
2nd sister: Xian Yun Jie going off to see Wan Lan, don't you feel anything at all?
Yong Yong: To him I'm just an accident, the baby inside my stomach/womb is an accident upon accident.
Yun Chao: Let me tell you, Yong Yong may be able to accept it, but I just can't.
Yun Chao: What is the progress?
Employee: No problem, everything is progressing after the plan.
Xin Jie: I am on behalf of the investors vetoing the entire project.
Yun Jie: Dad, mom, (older) sister, 2nd sister, rest assured, from today and on, leave Yong Yong and the baby to me. I will do my best to love them.
2nd sister: He just wants to be a father, he doesn't actually want to marry you, what if you accidentally fall in love with him in the future? Then won't you be a miserable wife (?)
Yong Yong: I won't, and I can't, fall in love with him.

Man... Yun Chao looks dashing in a suit :)
I love how he stands up for Yong Yong.

At least Yun Jie made himself clear towards Wan Lan..

Did anyone notice that Yong Yong says the exact same thing to her 2nd sister as Yun Jie said in the beginning.. "I won't, and I can't, fall in love with him.." Oh.. Yong Yong, good luck convincing yourself..

0 comments: