Have an account?

Monday, April 18, 2011

Sunny Happiness - Episode 10

I'm finally up-to-speed with this drama. So far, I'd say the beginning is rather slow-paced and kinda boring. But I took a peek at the upcoming episodes (yes, through the other Chinese version), and although it's filled with clichés and endless twists and turns, it's not so bad :)

Although, I found myself falling for Li Yi Feng aka. Yun Chao. I'm kinda torn between the brothers, I think Yun Chao & Yong Yong are uber cute. But I can tell Yong Yong only sees him as a friend, whereas she totally has the hots for Yun Jie..

On a sidenote, does anyone else think Li Yi Feng looks a bit like a mixture of Jimmy Lin and Arron Yan? He's like hot.. :) Those dimples....

Youtube version:

Thanks to sugoideas

Part 1/6

Direct Link

Part 2/6

Direct Link

Part 3/6

Direct Link

Part 4/6

Direct Link


Part 5/6

Direct Link


Part 6/6

Direct Link

0 comments: