Have an account?

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Fated To Love You Long Preview

So SETTV released a new and long preview including some of the Shanghai scenes. I was right, XY told CX to leave her.

But what is unfortunate is that Anna is still in the picture, there's a brief scene of her hugging CX. - It's sad, but it's true. I wish she would disappear soon. I don't even want her to be Dylan's sister anymore.

Other than that the bed scene seem to stop with them being fully dressed, if you know what I mean. CX is lying on the bed sheding a tear while in another preview XY is doing the same. So I guess they were stopped by reality. - Maybe because Anna is still CX's girlfriend at the time? Although in the preview CX tells Dylan that XY is his wife, so? Yes, FTLY is indeed confusing but I guess we'll just have to wait for it to air to know exactly what happens.

Preview uploaded to youtube by gar6301:

0 comments: