Have an account?

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Fated To Love You preview

Alright, so someone was kind enough to post this on AF, I'm going to post it here, because this preview is really hot! :)

It seems like CX and XY won't meet in the next episode, they may cross paths and talk on the phone, but they are probably not going to meet face to face just yet.

Although XY's makeover/transformation will probably happen in the next episode.

Some fans and I have been wondering who CX ended up lying in bed with, I thought it was Anna as the hair looked rather long, but this preview proves that it is indeed XY, yay!! They are going to kiss a lot of times too. And I think I'm right, during the very first preview on the Shanghai scenes, we saw CX leaving a crying XY, but at the time I said that XY was the one to ask him to leave, and I think this episode proves me right.

Enough talking, here it is: Credits to gar6301@youtube.com

0 comments: