Have an account?

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

FTLY/DCF Ratings report

Didn't have time to post it yesterday cause of work. I've finally finished exams and tests, so my summer break has officially begun. However, I will be working instead, so I won't update previews etc. so often. Anyways, even if most of you have read it by now, FTLY broke their record again!!

Technically their average for episode 15 was lower than the average for episode 14, but the highest segment broke the record again and even reached 10.98 !

Ratings:

命中注定我愛你 Fated To Love You 9.08
翻滾吧蛋炒飯 Rolling Love 0.94
蜂蜜幸運草 Honey & Clover 0.68

Source: Chinatimes Showbiz

My opinion:

FTLY ep 15 was much better than episode 14, so I don't understand why the average ratings decreased, but according to people at AF the highest segment of 10.98 was around the time where XY & CX met again, which was quite intense. Although I think the ratings for the next episode will increase further, cause we might get to see XY & CX kissing and rolling on the bed :P - That scene might not end with a new Ji Nian Pin, as I had hoped, cause they were both crying in previews, but at least it shows that they still have the hots for each other. ;)

 

On the other hand, I am happy for DCF. Their ratings increased a bit and they almost reached 1. I hope they will in next episode, where Xiao Shu gains her sight. - That should be interesting.

0 comments: