Have an account?

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Genie Zhuo - Vanished/Disappeared Rainbow MV

The subtheme of Rolling Love/Dan Chao Fan is as most people have noticed already Genie Zhuo's Vanished/Disappeared Rainbow.

Yesterday, I just read the news of them shooting it and today the full version is already out on youtube.

The MV features Jiro Wang, although I would have preferred Danson Tang because I think Danson & Genie make a better couple. I actually find this MV quite boring as nothing really happens, but Genie looks very beautiful in it, so its worth watching anyway.

Btw, regarding the DCF/RL OST it will be released soon, and earlier it was reported that Heng Xing (the opening theme) would be on the CD, but that is STILL NOT TRUE! - The company in charge of it have still not, as far as I know, changed their mind, even though they should because a number of people are boycotting it.

I uploaded the full version earlier: (both versions are full, but I prefer the 5+ MB)

Genie Zhuo - Vanished Rainbow - Megaupload 8+ MB
Genie Zhuo - Vanished Rainbow - FileSend 5+ MB

On to the MV, credits to vicki2707 @ youtube.com also known as minivicki @ asianfanatics.net

0 comments: