Have an account?

Monday, June 09, 2008

FTLY & DCF ratings report

The ratings are out:

命中注定我愛你 Fated To Love You 8.09
翻滾吧蛋炒飯 Rolling Love 0.83
蜂蜜幸運草 Honey & Clover 0.75
Credits to Chinatimes Showbiz

Looks like FTLY is stealing all the people.. FTLY continue to rise week after week, while rest are pretty much falling behind.

I didn't find last night's episode of FTLY that good, but it wasn't bad either. I look forward to episode 14 instead, we get to see CX chase XY instead of the other way around.

Rumour has it that Ethan Ruan is going to swim naked if FTLY break 10 in average ratings or just as highest ratings? Not sure, but I think he can start preparing already.

As for DCF/RL, it seems like whatever they do, they can't rise due to FTLY's popularity. I guess in a way I understand, I mean DCF/RL isn't as good as FTLY, but these ratings below 1 doesn't do them justice.
It looks like Michelin & Xiao Shu are taking their relationship to the next level, poor Leng Lie.

0 comments: