Have an account?

Monday, June 16, 2008

FTLY & DCF ratings report

The official ratings are out, rumour has it (according to a reliable blog) that FTLY broke 10 and almost 11 in their highest segment. - This means that Ethan & Baron must swim naked :) I even read that Granny will accompany them if the ratings break 12. - Which there's actually a good chance that they will.

命中注定我愛你 Fated To Love You 9.17
翻滾吧蛋炒飯 Rolling Love 0.83
蜂蜜幸運草 Honey & Clover 0.57

Congratulations to FTLY!

They keep breaking their records week after week. The episode yesterday was okay, not in my top 3, but good overall.

 

I'm disappointed for DCF/RL, I thought the episode yesterday was really sad and I think it deserves better ratings. I mean Leng Lie saved Xiao Shu and Michelin saved them both. It was quite intense. Jia You DCF!

0 comments: