Have an account?

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Flaming Butterfly Episode 29 + FTLY preview in words

While my eyes are still kinda swollen from crying over FTLY episode 12, I realised I forgot to post episode 29 of Flaming Butterfly.

So here goes:

Episode 29 - Megaupload

Michael Tong's brother might end up as a vegetable. Rain's sister is definitely not happy, more specifically she never wants to see her sister again. - But Michael Tong finally finds out about the 3. wife's evil actions and might just begin to understand his wife.

But back to FTLY:

Tonight's episode was probably the saddest ever! XY's miscarriage, the misunderstandings between them and just XY & CX crying over their lost child. Rest in Peace Ji Nian Pin! - I totally blame Anna, that urgh!, I can't say it enough times, manipulative, selfish b*tch! We're supposed to sympathise with her because she was originally CX's girlfriend, she had a hard childhood and she was betrayed by Tiffany, her fellow dance "friend". But what she did today was absolutely unforgivable and I hope she's gone forever, by that I mean gone from the drama. I didn't see her in the preview so one can only hope.

Speaking of the preview, I've already embedded it in the earlier post, but I've summed it up in words, in case anyone wants to read it. I used to rely on this to understand the previews, but I'm beginning to understand Mandarin, I can only thank Taiwanese Idol dramas for that! - Who knew they can teach a person Mandarin? ;P


Preview Summary:
- Dylan and XinYi go to Shanghai.
- Dylan scolds her for becoming a sticky note again, as the point with leaving Taiwan was to leave that role behind
- CX tells Anson that he can't let go of XY and that he wants to find XY at least to apologise to her in person
- XY attends classes to learn about ceramics
- CX goes to Shanghai on a business trip where he stumbles upon an art sculpture that he finds interesting and wants to buy. He doesn't know that the sculpture was done by XY
- XY agrees to have dinner with Dylan if someone buys her sculpture
- XY finds out that someone bought her sculpture and calls this person and wants to meet him
- CX, not knowing that it's XY agrees to give her 5 mins, whereafter XY runs out to find the person who bought her sculpture

0 comments: