Have an account?

Thursday, February 18, 2010

UPDATED: Autumn's Concerto Ending Rumours

UPDATE:
Thanks to cingkit@AF

From shinycheng/AnD forum

◎ 2/20 Sat. 13:30~14:30 The Behind the Scenes of Autumn Concerto be aired on SET

◎ 2/21 Sun. 22:00~00:00 Autumn Concerto ep 20. be aired on TTV for 120mins.

◎ 2/28 Sun. It may air Autumn Concerto ep 21(the final ep.) and P.S Man

Looks like there might be an episode 21 after all :D
This is still not confirmed by SETTV (as far as I know, but this gives me more hope).

Sorry for the lack of updates, been busy working (I took extra shifts again..)
I come bearing hope ;)

Rumour has it that episode 20 will be extended to 2 hours (which is about 1/2 hour more, I think).
Also, rumour also has it that episode 20 won't be the last...! SETTV have yet to confirm anything but some anonymous source from SETTV was mentioned at Baidu (a Chinese/Taiwanese forum) where s/he said that there will be an episode 21.
It might however only be around half an hour long or so. It's said to air as a way of helping the following drama P.S. Man - so viewers who wanna watch the last part of AC will be more likely to watch P.S. Man because it airs right after, this way P.S. Man might get some of AC's viewers. (Thus increase their ratings).

Personally I think that's a pretty sneaky move (although not new, those TV channels have done it before).
But I don't care, as long as we get a longer ending (and more developed, thank you very much!), I'm satisfied.

Mind you though, this is only RUMOURS! Still not confirmed, but lets hope :)



2 comments:

Lolyz said...

ughhh i really really hope it's true... it would have been a shame for it to end to quickly or like rushed....thx mack

Mack91 said...

Yeah, I hope so too :)
I don't want a rushed ending either, because that wouldn't be fair at all, we need a happy ending to this great drama!