Have an account?

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Autumn's Concerto Episode 21 (Preview # 4 - extended)

A new preview has been released. It's really preview # 1 but with a few different scenes in it.
I'll be back later to embed tonight's last episode.. :'( Can't believe the drama is coming to an end.
I'll reply to the comments in the cBox later - have to get back to my exam project..

Credits to gar0922

Direct Link

Translation click "read more"

CX: TuoYe Ge (brother or just addressing someone older than you), why are you giving me a lotus flower?
TY: It grows out of the mud and it's clean and pure, like you.
CX: Then.. can you give me roses next time ?
Gary: There is a client who insists on you drawing up her will? She has expressed that she wants her daughter to inherit her assets.
Gary: Ms. Liang, this is something Boss told me to give you.
TY's mom: ...
GX: How can XiaoLe be missing again?!
MC: It's my fault.. I should be by his side.
GX: Relax for a moment..
GX: What does the person who kidnapped XiaoLe want? We've already arrived at the location. Why has he still not contacted us?
MC: Maybe we should call the police?
GX: This is obviously pre-planned. I have too many suspicions regarding you, perhaps it's better if we separated for a bit..
MC: If our lives are a game of monopoly, regardless of how many times we can start over the result should be the same. Because.. you're my destiny. :D

0 comments: