Have an account?

Saturday, February 06, 2010

Autumn's Concerto Episode 19 (Preview # 3)

Yeah, this preview just destroyed the romantic scene for me.
Now I understand why there was no reaction from him when MC kissed him..

Credits to gar0922

Direct Link

Preview w. subs

Rough translation, click "read more"

Newslady: GuangXi deliberately planned a romantic dinner hoping to start over with MuCheng. MuCheng also decided that she wants to tell him the truth about why she left him 6 years ago.
But that isn't the truth that GuangXi wants to hear.

GX: From the very beginning I just hoped you could say one honest word. But you didn't. When I gave you my honesty / (when I was putting my heart on the line) I just hoped you would give me a little bit of hope. But you decided to lie/deceive.
You're willing to do anything in order to lie to me.
I thought that when you took the stab for me/got stabbed in order to save me (?), I thought that everything you said was true. I really want to believe that that kiss before was true too.

MC: GuangXi.. It's not like that.. Please let me explain..

GX: Do you wanna tell me those words are true?!
From the past till now did you ever love me?

MC: Yes!

GX: You're lying to me!
If you really did, you wouldn't pawn our wedding ring for the sake of Hua Tuo Ye! I gave you chances! I begged you to tell me the truth, but you blew your last chance.

MC: GuangXi...

2 comments:

Jen said...

I'm a wee bit confused about the wedding ring. So did MC really pawn it?

Mack91 said...

Hi Jen

I understand your confusion, I'm not too certain about it either. But it seems like MC did pawn the ring, but then I don't know how she got it back again..