Have an account?

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Autumn's Concerto Songs - Official MVs from OST DVD Disk

While we're anxiously waiting for another episode of AC, I thought I'd post the official MVs made for AC's OST.
All of the songs are by Ding Dang, but the videos also include a few scenes and pictures from AC :) I almost feel like watching the first few episodes again now that I've seen these MVs.

These MVs are on the DVD-disk that is included when purchasing the OST.
You can buy the OST for US$18.99 on Yesasia

Note: These MVs are different from the other MVs made for Ding Dang's songs - these are directly related to AC.

Credits to watase124
Song # 1: 丁噹 Ding Dang - 我愛他(幸福情節版) "I Love Him"

Direct Link

For more songs, click "read more"

Credits to watase124
Song # 2: 丁噹 周華健 Ding Dang & Emil Chau - 突然想愛你(愛的回憶版) "Suddenly I Want To Love You"

Direct Link

Credits to watase124
Song # 3: 丁噹 Ding Dang - 親人(扣人心弦版) "Relative" (The "running-in-the-rain" scene is in this MV)

Direct Link

0 comments: