Have an account?

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Autumn's Concerto Episode 21 (Preview # 1) - Final Episode !

Credits to gar0922

Direct Link

Yeah!
Xiao Ah Yi might come back!
MC & GX will have a happy ending and they even kiss! :D
XiaoLe... kidnapped?? - I think it's staged just to get MC & GX back together.
But.. we have to wait another week X(

Quick translation: Click "read more". Excuse my errors, I can only rely on the sound..

CX: TuoYe Ge (brother or just addressing someone older than you), why are you giving me a lotus flower?
TY: It grows out of the mud and it's clean and pure, like you.
CX: Then.. can you give me roses next time ?
Gary: There is a client who insists on you drawing up her will? She has expressed that she wants her daughter to inherit her assets.
GX: What does the person who kidnapped XiaoLe want? We've already arrived at the location. Why has he still not contacted us?
MC: Maybe we should call the police?
GX: This is obviously pre-planned. I have too many suspicions regarding you, perhaps it's better if we separated for a bit..
MC: If our lives are a game of monopoly, regardless of how many times we can start over the result should be the same. Because.. you're my destiny. :D

0 comments: