Have an account?

Saturday, February 06, 2010

Autumn's Concerto Random Pics

Wow, I'm on a roll today. Perhaps I'm making up for being quiet all week :)

On to the serious stuff:
I read that some fans plan to skip the episode airing tomorrow. I hope they won't go through with it because that would mean a drop in ratings..

I know that GX & MC's relationship is starting to run in circles with misunderstanding upon misunderstanding to tear them apart - and I even agree with that! BUT.. I think we need to remember that it's a drama. Without twists, turns, misunderstandings there would be no story.
I'm slightly disappointed in the turn the drama has taken, but I wouldn't miss the episode for the world. I think GX might find out why MC left him 6 years ago, and it might even be his own mother telling him..! There's photo-proof that GX is in Hua Tian Village, I assume to help TY with his court case. Which means:
1. GX has forgiven MC and decide to help TY.
2. GX sees that TY only got into trouble because he tried to save CX - thus no connection to MC.
3. The drama has surprised me before, there are many other options ;)

Anyways, what I wanted to say was just, there are presumably 2 more episodes left, don't abandon the drama towards the ending :) Besides, I'm confident that the misunderstandings will be cleared up and HOPEFULLY we get to see some real Ren family interactions.

I decided to post some pictures just to cheer people up and remind them of how much we all love GX, MC and XL's interaction and their undeniable chemistry XD

Click "read more" for pics.

I'm counting on the drama to end like this: XD (Oh yeah, does this count as the third bedscene?)


VanNess with XXB:


An ending like this would definitely not be frowned upon :)


Family portrait off-screen ;)

0 comments: