Have an account?

Thursday, July 01, 2010

P.S. Man Episode 19 (Preview # 2)

Credits to SETTV


Direct Link

Translation:

Thanks to Ocean168
Xia He Jie: Because I actually do not belong here. When the time is out, I should leave.

Xia He Jie: Time to leave, I shall leave. Things to let go, I shall let go.

Ma Xiao Qian: Why treat me so well?

Meng Cheng En: Because I have a small dream, and hope that you could help me to fulfil. Marry me?

Ma Xiao Qian: Why do I need to choose whom to be with? Why is my happiness in the hands of others?

My comments: What on earth..?? I'm a MCE & MXQ shipper but I think the proposal is coming wayyyyy too fast. I wish they had developed their relationship before taking that step. I mean as far as I've seen Xiao Qian isn't even romantically interested in Cheng En yet.. It just doesn't look all that credible to me.

0 comments: