Have an account?

Monday, July 19, 2010

Zhong Wu Yan - Preview # 1

I have a feeling a number of "general" preview/sneak peeks will be released over the next week to promote the drama replacing P.S. Man, so I'll post the ones I find :)

Credits to SETTV

Direct Link

Quotes/translation

I translated some quotes that I thought were interesting.

Ming Dao: Hey, what are you doing...? I don't remember knowing someone that ugly, don't come over here...!

Cheryl Yang: That lantern, it was you who "left" it, wasn't it?
Ming Dao: Not me, it had nothing to do with me...

Ming Dao's character's father: I came here today to initiate a marriage for my son, the daughter-in-law that I want is you..
Cheryl Yang: Me..
Ming Dao's father: You, Zhong Wu Yan..

Cheryl Yang: You're right, I'm really ugly, but you're a good person..

My thoughts:
Wow, Ming Dao sounds so shallow xD
But he gave CPR to a duck..

I'm still more into Summer's Desire - but who knows, perhaps this drama will "wow" me when I start watching it. Although I'm anticipating Ming Dao's return, I'm not that interested..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw the preview. Thanks. The last scene was funny lol! I'll be watching this definitely :)