Have an account?

Monday, July 05, 2010

Summer's Desire - Episode 7 (Preview # 2)

An extended version of the first preview.

Credits to gtv28

Direct Link

Translation:

I'm busy with work at the moment, but catalie from AF has translated it for us :)

OC: You came to find me because of his "War Flag" right? Beg me! You know so well that as long as you beg me, I'll do anything for you! If you don't beg me, I'll shut him out, whatever he wants to film I'll shut him out of it.

XM: You always control everything the way you want it, you never care if other people will live or die. We can't go back to what we were before anymore.

LX: I can return to "War Flag" but I have one condition.

Xi Meng: Even if they have to compensate large amounts of money, Ou Industries would never put their young master in such a difficult situation.

OC: Xi Meng, I accept their request.
You think I'm doing this all for you? This is all just an exchange. Someone came to beg me to have mercy on you. To "War Flag" you are insignificant.

Zhen En: Xia Mo, the storm's already over, you should be feeling happy.

XM: Right now the weather is fine but who knows when the dark clouds will shadow over us again.

0 comments: