Have an account?

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Summer's Desire - Episode 9 (Preview # 2)

Credits to GTV28

Direct Link

Luo Xi... Your jealously really got the best of you..
Xia Mo really does love Luo Xi - otherwise she wouldn't be crying so badly when he initiates the break up..

TRANSLATION:

Luo Xi: Let's break up..

Luo Xi: It's almost me who is being abandoned, this time.. let me be the initiator.

Xia Mo: But I love/like you..

Luo Xi: Yin Xia Mo, do you think I can't do without you?

Ou Chen: Xia Mo, you're mine..!

Ou Chen: You will agree for the sake of Yin Cheng..

Zhen En: Xia Mo, Xiao Cheng has fainted... The doctors are trying to save him.

Ou Chen: In order to be with you, I actually don't care about sacrificing my life..

Ou Chen: I don't wanna be the source of your misery, I take back the demands I laid out...

XIa Mo: I agree, as long as you're willing to give your kidney to Xiao Cheng, then let's get married.

Luo Xi: We only just broke up and you're already together... That fast..

Luo Xi: So anxious(? - not sure)

My thoughts:
Ou Chen is really showing a different side of him. He's totally growing on me..

0 comments: