Have an account?

Saturday, July 03, 2010

P.S. Man Episode 19 (Preview # 3)

New preview, credits to gar0922


Direct Link

Translation:

Thanks to Ocean168 - although I translated MCE's first line, I think Ocean might have forgotten it :)

The drama is getting hotter and hotter, how will the triangle relationship between the threesome, Xia He Jie, Ma Xiao Qian and Meng Cheng En turn
out to be, there will be a breakthrough in this episode…

Meng Cheng En: I am willing to help you fulfill/achieve all your dreams.

Ma Xiao Qian: Why do you treat me so well?

Meng Cheng En: Because I have a little dream and need you to fulfil for me.

Ma Xiao Qian: What dream?

Meng Cheng En: Marry me.

Having seen all these, what method will Xia He Jie use to urge Ma Xiao Qian, stay tune to catch this weekend’s episode…

0 comments: