Have an account?

Sunday, July 11, 2010

P.S. Man Episode 21 (Preview # 1) (FINALE!)

I think we've seen this preview before, but if not, here it is:

Credits to gar8513

Direct Link

Translation:

Thanks to Ocean168

Xia He Jie: Ma Xiao Qian, I ransacked my genuine true heart yesterday and found that it has been stolen by you.

Ma Xiao Qian: We are from a different world. Even if I like, I do not have the courage.

Xia He Jie: This 158 long hours and it seems that I may lose you and find that there is nothing I could do.

Ma Xiao Qian: I do not know when you are true and when you are not.

Xia He Jie: The person I really love is you. I do not believe that you could not feel it.

Ma Xiao Qian: But you are Xia He Jie and I do not feel secured.

Xia He Jie: I do not believe that I will become so helpless when true love arrives. We did not choose love but love chose us. Ma Xiao Qian!

0 comments: