Have an account?

Thursday, December 10, 2009

AC - Xiao Xiao Bin Clip (w. subs)

Pardon me for the lack of updates these days, I'm still busy with my report, but I hand it in tomorrow and from then I'll have more time :)

There was a newsclip with Xiao Xiao Bin (plays Liang XiaoLe in AC). It's about how he's standing by the entrance of his dad's shop and inviting people in. (More like luring people in with his cute face, if you ask me, but whatevs..)
He also walks around the shop and greets people and allow them to take pictures of him.

Subbed by minsquare91subbing
Youtube Link

Personally I don't like the idea...
Xiao Xiao Bin is 5 years old and yes of course he's über cute, but it feels wrong to turn him into an advertising tool. It's just not right to exploit the child like that.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree w/ you. there is just something wrong in using the child for rack in more business