Have an account?

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Autumn's Concerto Episode 13 (Preview) # 1

Oh no... GuangXi is leaving. My heart aches for XiaoLe. He looks beyond devastated.. It's gonna be a tearjerker.
So President Fang aka. GuangXi's snobbish mother starts bonding with XiaoLe before even knowing who he really is.. So maybe GuangXi's mom isn't a total ice queen given the way she treats XiaoLe.. But I still don't like her!
URGH! Why do we have to wait another week?!

Credits to gar6301

Direct Link

W. Eng subs - Youtube

I'm really tired from work right now, but here's a rough translation of the preview (bear in mind I'm VERY tired, and my Chinese is pretty bad..)


TY: MuCheng doesn't need to apologise /(feel apologetic) for this, because you have the courage to face all this, therefore you are the most suitable person for GuangXi.
YQ: GuangXi, Hua TuoYe and XiaoLe's father, were you three timing them? How could you treat GuangXi like that?
TY: MuCheng is with me now, the mother and son, I will take care of them.
GX: Take good care of them (MuCheng and XiaoLe). Help me spend more time with XiaoLe.
XL: Uncle GuangXi... I want you to stay, Uncle GuangXi.
President Fang: YiQian, when you met GuangXi at Hua Tian Village, did you notice anything special that led GuangXi to change?
YQ: GuangXi...
President Fang: I have decided to bring the wedding forward, we'll hold the wedding in three days.
MC: XiaoLe!
TY: Eh.. MuCheng
MC: Did you see XiaoLe? XiaoLe has gone missing!
GX: XiaoLe is missing?!
MC: He might have used the address you gave him to go look for you.. He still hasn't gotten his insulin shot, if we can't make it, we'll have to trouble you.
YQ: GuangXi, I'll help you find XiaoLe.
GX: I'll go by myself..
President Fang: Kiddo (directly, little kid), what is wrong?
XL: Oh no, I don't know how to go back..
President Fang: It's okay, I know where you came from, I'll take you back.
XL: (Something) grandma.. She's like you, very pretty.
President Fang: XiaoLe..! XiaoLe what's wrong with you? XiaoLe.. XiaoLe..!

I can't guarantee the accuracy :P, but hopefully you sort of get what they're saying. XD.

0 comments: