Have an account?

Monday, December 21, 2009

Autumn's Concerto Episode 13 (Preview) # 2

OMG, OMG!

I don't think XiaoLe's true identity can be kept a secret for much longer..! - It looks like the secret is being blurted out by MuCheng VERY SOON.

Credits to gar6301

Direct Link

W. Eng subs - Youtube

Rough translation: (This one is almost guaranteed to be wrong, because the music was WAY too loud for me to hear anything... Read with caution XD)
MC: He can faint any time now on the street!
President Fang: XiaoLe what's wrong?
President Fang: (He's bleeding?)
YQ: (Something.. [the music was too loud]) we might need a blood-donor
MC: I can give blood to XiaoLe!
YQ: You can't donate blood to your own child.
TY: I have blood type O, I can donate blood!
GX: I have blood type B, I can donate blood!
MC: GuangXi can't donate blood!

MC's gonna have an explanation problem...!

3 comments:

Isobel said...

OMG!!! My heart almost popped out when Mu Cheng said GX can't donate!!
Episode 13 is absolutely going to be a bomb!!!! CAN'T WAIT!

Mack91 said...

I know! :D
I was thinking the exact same thing, the episode is going to be such a bomb!.. and that makes the wait twice as terrible.

Anonymous said...

i can't wait for the eps 13 at all! my gosh. I really hope that MC can tell the truth but she will most likely come up with a weak excuse andhope that GX pressure her for the truth!!!!