Have an account?

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Autumn's Concerto Episode 13 (Preview) # 5

A new extended preview has been released.

Credits to gar6301

Direct Link

Rough translation: (Bear in mind, I'm not a subber, so I might have gotten it wrong..)
Newslady: The women who love the same man, YiQian and MuCheng are finally meeting (...)
YQ: How could you abandon a man who was willing to sacrifice everything for you? No one would do that.. Unless you don't love him enough.
MC: I can't accept a person with such an insecure/unsafe life (?) - [This one's probably wrong..]
YQ: That's why you left GuangXi for XiaoLe's father?
MC: Yes..
YQ: What about XiaoLe then..?
GX: What is it? It's not like I won't come back and visit you. Didn't you say that you would be happy and send me off?
XL: (...)
XL: Uncle GuangXi, I want you to stay, Uncle GuangXi..!
XL: Uncle GuangXi... Uncle GuangXi...

Damn... I'm tearing up just watching this preview with XiaoLe crying.. :'(

0 comments: