Have an account?

Monday, December 07, 2009

Birthday surprise

Since it's past midnight now, it means today is the 7th and my birthday :)
Due to time constrains and a very annoying major report of mine, I haven't had time to do anything special for the blog.
So the only surprise I managed to do was to upload Autumn's Concerto episode 10 to anyone who wish to download the adorable episode with Xiao Xiao Bin's amazing performance ;D

Uploaded to multiupload so you can choose whatever site you prefer to download from :)
Please note though, I will not upload twice and do purchase the series when it's released ;)

Click "read more" to view the link
In the meantime I'm gonna continue working on this report.. DX

Autumn's Concerto - Episode 10

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MACK!

Anonymous said...

happy bday mack .....
thanks for all your effort for uploading and updating us about AC

cheers!!!!


-crzygyrl of AF

Mack91 said...

Thank you and you're welcome :)