Have an account?

Friday, December 25, 2009

Autumn's Concerto Episode 13 (Preview) # 3 + 4

New previews..
Poor XiaoLe.. :(
I really like TuoYe and he truly deserves happiness but MuCheng is supposed to be with GuangXi..

Both previews w. Eng subs - Youtube

Preview # 3 - Tudou

Direct Link

Rough translation:
GX: When you miss me just say "miss you miss you" to it and I will definitely hear/receive/feel it.
XL: Uncle GuangXi..!
XL: I don't care, I don't care! I have to find Uncle GuangXi otherwise he will forget me.
MC: Liang XiaoLe, it's time for the "energy shot" (?)
MC: XiaoLe! XiaoLe is missing !
XL: Uncle GuangXi I'm coming now, miss you, miss you!

Preview # 4 - Tudou
Credits to SETTV:

Direct Link

Rough translation:
YQ: How could you abandon a man who was willing to sacrifice everything for you?
TY: MuCheng doesn't need to apologise for this.
TY: 6 years ago I decided you're the woman I want, I don't want to let go of your hand anymore, I don't want to see you get hurt anymore. Please let me stay by your side to protect you and XiaoLe.

2 comments:

MemDrama said...

I would like to definetly thank you for giving us the link to watch UC.
THANKS A LOT. See you, Marie from France ^^

Mack91 said...

Salut, MemDrama!
C'est un plaisir.
I enjoy sharing AC with the world ;)