Have an account?

Saturday, December 05, 2009

Autumn's Concerto Episode 10 (Preview) # 4

An extended preview has been released.
I hate that stupid kid Hua Hong.. I mean what a mean bully! -.-

I don't think MuCheng really tells GuangXi the truth because he's smiling afterwards, so that seems rather unlikely. Some pointed out that it could just have been cut to mislead us or maybe GuangXi asks MuCheng to pretend that he's XiaoLe's dad.

Credits gar6301

Direct Link

Oh yeah, recaps are delayed till further notice, I'm writing a major project so I'll have to concentrate even though AC is very good at distracting me..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mack. I totally understand what you mean. I'm also supposed to be preparing for my finals but can't help thinking about AC. Hope the next episode will be great!

All the best for you report!

Mack91 said...

No problem. :)
Thanks, I'm having problems concentrating right now, and I think it might just be worse tomorrow..

Good luck on your finals :)