Have an account?

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Fierce Wife - Episode 16 (Previews)

Ok, definitely going to bed after this post. My eyes are shutting on my brain's behalf..
Just wanted to post this since I noticed the previews for ep. 15 were like one of the most "clicked/seen" pages on the blog.

PS: Go Sonia! That transformation is fabulous! Make that piece of *beep* regret his decision to be with mushroom-hair-girl.. (Will never get tired of that expression ^_^)

Previews:

Thanks to SETTV

Preview # 1
Hmm.. Interesting guy that Chris.. Looks a little young for Sonia, but very "lovable" character :)


Direct Link

Preview # 2
Haha, take that b*tch! Looks like Rui Fan will regret his decision to leave his gorgeous, caring wife for that annoying twit. I hope Sonia makes him suffer, just like he made her suffer. Karma's a b*tch!


Direct Link


Meh.. Something tells me Sonia and James might end up together. It's no necessarily bad, it's just... I want him to suffer..a lot..

0 comments: