Have an account?

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Official Ratings - TW

Can anyone tell me why Love Buffet is more interesting than Channel-X?
I'm not purposely dissing any of the shows, but Love Buffet just seem so.. shallow?, whereas Channel-X is a bit more serious. Maybe I'm just getting too old for traditional, shallow TW shows? Maybe their target group isn't me anymore..? (Yes, I think I just made myself sound like a 50-year old..)

What do you think?

Official ratings:
愛似百匯 Love Buffet ep 8, 1.41
國民英雄 Channel-X ep 10, 1.18
花邊教主 Gossip Girl 0.19

Source: Chinatimes Showbiz

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that there's a larger fanbase for Love Buffet, with Fahrenheit's Aaron and Calvin. And Love Buffet is based on a manga, so fans of the manga would watch it as well.

fangorn said...

I think LB gets the higher rating because it featured 2 fahrenheit members. LOL...dont underestimate Fans' support.

Anonymous said...

I can't figure out myself why Channel X is getting such low rating. I am not saying this because I am a big fan of Joe Cheng. I love both Joe and Aaron (not a great fan Calvin though. But i find Channel X more interesting. The topic is very different than regular TW drama.I read somewhere that they are going to make changes because of lower ratings. I hope they wont drift from the original idea and turn into another romantic idol drama.

Mack91 said...

Anonymous: Yeah, I was thinking that too. But the drama just doesn't have much.. substance..?

Fangorn: LOL, I guess not.

Anonymous: Exactly! Well, I'm not really a fan or either guys, although can't deny they're good looking ;), but Love Buffet is too shallow for my taste. While Channel-X is interesting enough, only I don't like the pairing..