Have an account?

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Introduction - Lion's Daughter

A reader asked me if I had seen this drama, I hadn't. I've been too busy to looking for new dramas, so most of the new ones have totally slipped my attention.

Someone asked me why I only posted TW dramas. To that, I had to reply "good point". In fact I think the quality of TW dramas have deteriorated, and I've come to a point where I rarely watch them. I only watch the occasional good ones, but most of them go by unwatched, even if I blog about them. Hence this new drama, that is NOT a Taiwanese drama :)

I've not had time to check it out myself, I only watched a number of previews, and decided it looked decent. If you have watched it, feel free to share your thoughts ;)



Chinese name: 獅子的女兒
English name: Lion's Daughter
Genre: Drama / Family

Click:

Cast:
Gino
Jamie Weng
Margaret Wang
Linda Liu

Synopsis:
This is the best of times it was the worst of the times the age of wisdom, it was also the era of ignorance is the belief that the era is the epoch of incredulity is the spring of hope is the winter of despair, we have everything we have nothing we are to Heaven Road,

We are also leading to the gates of hell..
If you can not climb up,
The only sink! !
This is the most promising story
Is the darkest story!
Is try to say the story! !

(Thanks to viki)

Short introductory clips:
Thanks to 0902771902

Direct Link


The synopsis and the previews are kinda vague.. I'm having trouble finding out what it's actually about. From what I can tell, it has something to do with family drama, something happened 20 years ago. - But it looks like one of those insanely complicated family drama shows, which I usually like ^_^ so I'm thinking of giving it a shot. I recognise some of the actors like Gino from Prince Turned Frog, Linda Liu aka. GuangXi's mom from AC, and Margaret Wang looks familiar as well..

What do you think? Too much drama, too vague or tempting?

0 comments: