Have an account?

Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Fierce Wife - Episode 16

Damn.. A few days of frequent updates and I'm back to no-show.. Sorry.. For some strange reason I've been EXTREMELY tired this week. After work, I'm beat and practically go straight to bed. God.. I feel kinda old..

Anyways, onto the more interesting stuff:
I can not express how much I loathe Rui Fan and that biatch right now. The friggin' b*tch is like crazy. Making life hard for everyone who meets her!


..and Rui Fan is actually stupid enough to fall for her crap and divorce his wife. Talk about stupidity and such a down-grade. "She only has me"... Gawd.. I wonder why? Maybe because she's mental, and no one wants to be near her.

Sonia asks him, "where did your love for me go??!!!" - Down the drain I believe. But whatevs, he's so not worth it.

What is worse is that the stupid cousin has destroyed a family, and feels no remorse whatsoever. Talk about a selfish, cold-hearted bi....

Tudou version


Thanks to sugoideas

Part 1/6

Direct Link

Part 2/6

Direct Link

Part 3/6

Direct Link

Part 4/6

Direct Link

Part 5/6

Direct Link

Part 6/6

Direct Link

0 comments: