Have an account?

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunny Happiness - Episode 2

So, what do you think?
I'm loading the first episode at the moment, planning on watching this one :)

Oh and Xiao Ah Yi and Perverted Uncle Cai from Autumn's Concerto are in it.. Funny how I recognise a number of TW actors/actresses in every TW drama..

Lastly, do you guys want subs? I'm pretty sure there is a subbed version available, and could translate the previews.

PS: Loving the polaroid pictures in the theme song ;)

Youtube version:

Thanks to sugoideas

Part 1/6

Direct Link


Part 2/6

Direct Link

Part 3/6

Direct Link

Part 4/6

Direct Link

Part 5/6

Direct Link

Part 6/6

Direct Link

2 comments:

niadinda said...

I would love subs!! I was able to watch the 1st episode sub by a youtube user but she's only subbing that one and now I'm hooked!

ps: I've totally envisioned Mike He as a daddy before (to our kids of course) hahhaha xD

Mack91 said...

Alrighty, will search for the subbed version - pretty certain it's out there :)

PS: Hahaha, let me just say you'd have HOT kids ;)