Have an account?

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Lion's Daughter - Episodes 23-24

I do wonder how many episodes there are of this drama, it isn't stated anywhere..
Has anyone watched it yet? Being my unusual self this week, I haven't really had the time or energy to watch anything.

Episodes:

Thanks to sugoideas
Episode 23

Part 1/7

Direct Link

Part 2/7

Direct Link


Part 3/7

Direct Link

Part 4/7

Direct Link


Part 5/7

Direct Link

Part 6/7

Direct Link

Part 7/7

Direct Link

Episode 24:
Part 1/7

Direct Link

Part 2/7

Direct Link

Part 3/7

Direct Link

Part 4/7

Direct Link


Part 5/7

Direct Link


Part 6/7

Direct Link


Part 7/7

Direct Link

2 comments:

fangorn said...

Ive watched Ep 1 (briefly). I skipped the first part on the fathers. too "exaggerated" the scenes LOL. I didnt know it is a China production until you told me :). Gino and the lead girl (lion's daughter) are like (a bit) Romeo and Juliet (doomed lovers) in the story, due to their fathers ...Not sure if I want to watch the Ep2...

Mack91 said...

I see, I guess it wasn't as catchy and interesting as I had hoped. Since it's on 25 episodes, I think I'll give it a go. If I find myself falling a sleep, I'll know why ;)

Thanks for your input.