Have an account?

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Lion's Daughter - Episode 21

I'm thinking there's an episode airing every day.. Well, good for me. Then I can watch it soon :) I hate watching a drama, then loving it, and having to wait for it to air like one episode a week.. - Too impatient for that.

Anyways, this is the last post for today. - Gotta hit the pillows, work's calling tomorrow. In times like these, I certainly miss structuring my own time and just studying, oh well...

PS: The female lead still look familiar, but I can't figure out where I've seen her before. Any leads from you guys? Do you know her?

Episode 21:

Thanks to mini880000

Part 1/8

Direct Link


Part 2/8

Direct Link

Part 3/8

Direct Link

Part 4/8

Direct Link

Part 5/8

Direct Link

Part 6/8

Direct Link

Part 7/8

Direct Link


Part 8/8

Direct Link

0 comments: