Have an account?

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What Are You Listening To? # 1

Music is important to me. I listen to music several hours a day. While commuting to work, while working, while doing the dishes, while studying etc. So naturally, I'm always looking for new songs. I have this bad habit of listening to that "current favourite song" on repeat. - Which often results in me getting tired of it..fast..

UNLESS, I have a bunch of "current favourite songs", then I shuffle between them. I'm starting a new concept called, "What Are You Listening To?" It's simple, simply share the song you're CURRENTLY listening to. If you aren't listening to a song at the moment, which song did you hear last?

Hope you'll join my music addiction, and share your songs :)

I'm currently listening to:

Broken by Lifehouse

Heard it while watching the trailer for the American movie "The Time Travelers Wife". Sorry Rachel McAdams, but the movie itself was kinda weird. However, the song I LOVE, LOVE.. :) It's on repeat.

What are you listening to?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

"On Fire" by Switchfoot
"Your Love is a Song" by Switchfoot

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Btu9Ciwtqs&feature=related

Dear me by Yuming from Roseate love. I like this version better than Rachel's

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TquBDdsdIw&feature=related

oh here rachel version of dear me...let me know which version u like

fangorn said...

uhm, is it restricted to english songs only?

Mack91 said...

Anonymous # 1: Interesting songs, I'm not really a fan of Switchfoot, but do occasionally listen to some of their songs :)

Anonymous # 2: I like the guy's voice. It's got lots of potential, but the song itself is a bit boring for my taste. I do however, agree - the male version is better.

On a side note, is it me or does the man in the first link look a bit like Jiro from Fahrenheit? - Not the male lead, but the other guy.

Fangorn, no not at all :) Feel free to share any song, regardless of language. If the song is good, and sung well, you'll understand the meaning even if you don't understand the language. ^_^

Cerulean said...

Currently?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXk9Th9gsjM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SfUti18Htw

--Both kinda weird and quirky songs that I'm not sure why I like, hahah. ^_^ Maybe it's because of the pretty....XD

Oh yeah, and this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cywPK14aZVQ

I hate this song. So. Much. But it's stuck in my head, and you asked what I'm currently listening to...

fangorn said...

@mack - oooh... then Im currently into these 2 songs, 1 new and 1 old.

They are both Korean songs.

Someday by IU (new song)
A lot of ppl said that this song's melody is not original, taken from some older Korean song. But I really dont care. I just find the melody is nice and the vocal, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TR_CcllD8RE
English Fan-sub of the song

I Need a Girl by TaeYang feat. G-Dragon (Big Bang members)
Old song but I only recently have the song. I like his voice ^^. Both of them from Big Bang.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuuiBjL09K

Mack91 said...

Thanks for your inputs Cerulean and Fangorn! :)

Cerulean, the song by Trax is actually quite catchy! Not my usual style, but like the melody.
I've noticed you listen to quite a lot of Korean songs, do you speak Korean? :)

LOL, it's a Jay song! I've just been browsing through some of his albums. - But yeah, that song is so annoying!

Fangorn, looks like you're into Korean as well :)
The song by IU is okay. A little too pop-ish for me. But the melody is nice and slow.

I'm kinda mixed towards Big Bang. Some of their songs are kinda good, and some of them are just noisy.. ;)