Have an account?

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Fan Fan & Blackie's wedding (Song of the Day)

I know this is practically ancient news, (okay maybe not ancient, but to the newsworld it's old), but I'm just so happy for this couple :D

Fan Fan & Blackie married on May 7th, 2011.

I hardly know Blackie, he's always just been Fan Fan's boyfriend to me, don't watch variety shows, so don't really know much about him. But I do know he seems to love Fan Fan very much, and I saw his proposal on youtube and now seeing bits of their wedding.

Fan Fan & Blackie dated for 10 years before tying the knot. They're pretty much the golden couple in Taiwan, and with good reason, they're über cute xD

The media was present at their wedding, as they've always been open about their relationship, and let's face it. As if the media would stay away anyway, it would just end up like Barbie Hsu's wedding..

Anyways, a music video was released of their wedding, including one of Fan Fan's songs. A very nice melody and sweet lyrics too ^_^

I wish Fan Fan & Blackie all the happiness in the world! :D

Click:

Thanks to blackieattitude


Direct Link


I was so touched by Blackie's wedding vows, how he had dreamt of that day for the past 10 years, marrying Fan Fan was a blessing and gift from God. - Fan Fan went a little teary too :) He also had to scream "I do" because his mic wasn't working.

Song name: The Most Important Decision
Artist: Christine Fan Wei Qi (Fan Fan).

Let me know if you want a to download the song :)

If you're interested in seeing the proposal, I embedded it below:
(Sadly, there's a bunch of noise, because they're at a basketball match).

Direct Link


PS: Love the guy in the background, so typical American xD

2 comments:

Cerulean said...

HAHhhahahaha, yeahh, that guy's totally an American. XD

Mack91 said...

Yup, that was my first instinct too ^_^

Do you know Fan Fan & Blackie or were you just curious?