Have an account?

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Introduction - Mei Le, Go (Love Keeps Going)

Since Sunny Happiness ends in two weeks (at least I believe so), Mei Le, Go will take over their Sunday slot.



For Mike He fans - look forward to it, he's in this one too.
Generally I do like Mike He, although I find his characters are always so similar, I wish he would do something a bit more challenging.

As for Cyndi Wang, I don't really have an opinion of her. I think I've watched like one drama with her, and it was a while ago. She didn't blow me away back then, and don't assume she will this time either.

Details:

Title: Love Keeps Going or Mei Le, Go.
Chinese title: 美乐。加油 (Pinyin: Mei Le, Jia You)
Genre: Romance/Comedy

Cast:
Mike He as Han Yi Lie
Cyndi Wang as Cha Mei Le
Eli Shi Yi Nan as Han Yi Feng

Synopsis, thanks to AF
Cha Mei Le is an ordinary Hakka girl who believes that if we work hard there will be good things happen. As she loves Han Yi Feng so much, she leaves her career and helps his boyfriend open a bakery. After discovering he is cheating on her, she is comforted by Yi Feng’s younger brother, Han Yi Lie, who is very hostile and hard to interact with, but his eccentric personality has bowed to Mei Le’s toasts and he becomes soften because he sees Mei Le’s sincerity. The weird thing is Yi Lie can’t compose before he ate her toasts. Unfortunately, Mei Le disappeared when he realized that he’s already fell in love with her.

Will Yi Lie meet Mei Le once again? Or when Yi Lie met Mei Le, she already has someone beside her?

Trailer, thanks to gar8513

Direct Link

So yay, or nay?
My first instinct to the trailer was, what is the name of that song? ^_^

3 comments:

Cerulean said...

Mehh, I'm indifferent to Mike He and I strongly dislike Cyndi Wang. >_< She's just so annoying trying to be all cutesy and young when she's almost thirty, among other things. Plus, I'm getting really tired of the hardworking/optimistic/innocent/brave/perfect girl and the Mr. Darcy/cold-on-the-outside-gooey-on-the-inside guy pairing. I mean, seriously, there are different kinds of people in the world besides those two! Ughh. I think I'll pass on this one....

Cerulean said...

But yes, I was wondering what song that was too--if you find out, let me know! ^_^

Mack91 said...

Hmm.. Strongly dislike.. I haven't really seen her since that La Robe show with Ming Dao a million years ago. I might give it a chance just to see if she's improved.

But I agree, there's nothing worse than 30 year old men or women acting like they're 10-15 years younger. It's usually too annoying and painful to watch.

Haha, you described it so much better than me! The optimistic/innocent vs. Mr. Darcy. - I'm frankly quite over it too. Maybe I've just gotten too old..? I used to love it. I still watch it sometimes, because it's a storyline that's being used to often. As long as they throw in twists, good acting and good actors (couldn't hurt), I might give it a shot.

Btw, are you into Pride & Prejudice?

I'll find the name of the song, one way or another ^_^ I'm very persistent when it comes to music. There's only been one song where I never managed to find the title or artist. It still bugs me today. - I'm a bit of a control freak, I know. xD