Have an account?

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Love You - Episode 7 (Preview # 1) w. subs

It's getting all dramatic.. I like :)

Thanks to ssodx340371


Direct Link

Subs (so glad, Snow did them, this way you won't have to suffer through my poor translations :)

Translation for that preview of Cup 7:

JX: Last night, we...
AW: What do you think?

JX: [holding out button] Is this yours?

XR: I'm just a victim who was kidnapped by him to complete a contract. When the time comes, he'll let me go.
MJ: Do you know that there's a condition called the Stockholm Syndrome? The truth is only one: that is the victim may also end up falling in love with the kidnapper.

XR: We only have a relationship on paper (contract); we should keep a safe distance.
JX: Then why did you leave all by yourself, leaving just a letter?

JX: What is that?
XR: *some combination* porridge!

XR: We shouldn't interrupt each other's sex lives.
JX: Sex lives?

Reporter: Top model Tang Ai Wei's underground romance has been exposed! The other party is the previously rumoured, married interior designer Song Jie Xiu!
AW: I'm not the third party.
Jack (Paparazzi): You were captured being in a room with Song Jie Xiu by me. What else do you want to say?

AW: You only need to bring the evidence of your fake marriage contract. After the press conference ends, please divorce Jie Xiu immediately.

AW: I wish that you can hear me declaring during the press conference that the one I, Tang Ai Wei has always been loving in my heart is you, Song Jie Xiu.

AW: From now on, I'll be selfish like before, only demanding that you give so much for me.
JX: Ai Wei...

AW: I, Tang Ai Wei, am certain that the person in the room that night was...

Credits to: Snow0512 @ AF

0 comments: