Have an account?

Sunday, May 01, 2011

Love You - Episode 4 (Preview # 1) w. subs

I just came across the preview for the next episode, enjoy :)

Tudou Version


Youtube version:

Thanks to ssodx340371

Direct Link

Subs, thanks to Snow0512@AF
Peggy: It'd have been good if I never came between Yi Xiang and you in the first place.

SJX: Why did you come here?
LXR: Hubby! *whispers* That person at the back is a paparazzi. He suspects us of our fake marriage, so please co-operate!
SJX: Wifey! I can't stand it anymore! *kiss* clapclap

SJX: You can leave if you want, but finish the work first!
Workman: Whatever! So picky*! (*the term I translated as OCD last time)
SJX: What are you doing?!

SJX: If I can't complete the house on time, I'll quit this industry.

Nurse: These few days, there's been a triad boss constantly asking us for your information.

Triad boss: Don't run!

2 comments:

le said...

Can't wait to watch ep.4. Thx for posting.

Mack91 said...

You're welcome! :)