Have an account?

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Love You - Episode 6 (Preview # 1)

Guess I should no longer be surprised to see bedscenes in TW dramas.. LOL, it was such a breakthrough just a few years ago, now it's almost mandatory..

Anyways, assuming fans of the main couple will tune in for THIS...

Thanks to fionarainie05


Direct Link


Tudou link


Subs: (I did my best, but the music was too loud in some areas.. Sorry).

Ting Wei: Now you're planning on sneaking into the room, (and) be the third party?
Ai Wei: Of course not!
Ai Wei: A tall and proud (?) person like you, who only dates in (??) don't know anything about my feelings/my worries.
Jie Xiu: Why did you leave me alone? Lin Xiao Ru, do you treat me as air? (??)
Xiao Ru: Song Jie Xiu!
Jie Xiu: Everything I've done today is real. The entire world may doubt/suspect me, only you can't. (...) I am complete only because of you.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

can you sub it please?

Anonymous said...

Can you sub it please? Thanks!

Mack91 said...

There you go :)