Have an account?

Monday, May 23, 2011

Love You - Episode 7 (Preview # 2)

Another preview is out.

Hmm.. Tiffany Xu's role is so different from the last time I saw her, (in Autumn's Concerto), I actually liked her then. Now she's just a pathetic, indecisive woman..

Thanks to SETTV


Direct Link

My poor attempt at subbing (+ parts from the previous translation by Snow :)

Reporter: Top model Tang Ai Wei's underground romance has been exposed! The other party is the previously rumoured, married interior designer Song Jie Xiu!

AW: I'm not the third party.

Jack (Paparazzi): You have already been captured being in a room with Song Jie Xiu by me. What else do you want to say?

AW: I wish that you can hear me declaring to the whole world during the press conference that the one I have always loved in my heart is you.

AW: I, Tang Ai Wei, am certain that the person in the room that night was...

0 comments: