Have an account?

Monday, May 16, 2011

Sunny Happiness - Episode 14

Okay, according to a news article, Mei Le, Go will air on 5 June 2011. So this means Sunny Happiness has two more episodes. I did wonder how they could possibly squeeze everything into one episode..

They almost had it. She had her reply typed and everything, then Wan Lan happened.. Argh, hated her so much in these episodes. - This is despite not being a die-hard YY & YJ shipper. She's just annoying. This was probably one of the parts of the overall plot that didn't sit too well with me. I was like, what they hadn't overcome enough already?!

I honestly hated Xin Jie a bit for causing the accident too. But then Yun Chao confessed and I felt kinda bad for her. No, she didn't do it on purpose, and while it has nothing to do with Yong Yong, she will be severely punished later. (Am I revealing too much?)

Has everyone taken a peek at the mainland Chinese version, or are some of you still faithfully waiting for the TW version?

Episode 14:

Thanks to sugoideas

Part 1/6

Direct Link


Part 2/6

Direct Link

Part 3/6

Direct Link

Part 4/6

Direct Link


Part 5/6

Direct Link


Part 6/6

Direct Link

0 comments: