Have an account?

Monday, May 23, 2011

Love You - Discussion

Feel free to use this post to discuss Love You. :)

Since Love You or Drunken To Love You (if you will) is the reason for a massive increase in visitors (my stats, tell me so), I thought I'd ask you guys a few questions. (I'm curious by nature) ^_^

I'm still in doubt as to whether I should give this "golden" drama a shot.
So please, convince me.
- Describe the drama in just a few words. Why is it good?

Click:

- What is your opinion on Ai Wei or Avril? Some hate her guts, others thinks she's annoying but don't hate her, some pity her. Where do you stand?

- Do you like this fresh pairing?
Joseph is new to me. I quite like Rainie with Mike He.
If not, who do you prefer with Rainie?
Mike He, Show Lo, Wilber Pan or someone else?

3 comments:

FarGazle said...

I LOVE Rainie with Show, but Joseph is not bad too!! The show is really funny and nice. It makes me feel like finally!! But in the end something unexpected happens like in Ep6. When Aiwei changed position with Rainie after the bed scene, so it's like WHAT!! but I'm currently waiting to see 小鬼 appear with Rainie:))

M said...

Because of rainie! Im a huge fan of her and she have developed her acting skillz in this drama. Is not childish but mature and funny. And just look at the ratings, it just tell how good the drama is :D And you get to see a "real" bedscene in this drama LOL. At first i wasent a big fan of Joseph but im getting used to him now. But i really recommend you to watch it! :D Thanks for updating on previews, ratings and stuff! I cant wait until they break 5 at the ratings, that would be amazing and Joseph was gonna to do something if they did so BONUS xD

Mack91 said...

FarGazle, I was under the impression it might surprise me. I'm half expecting one of those silly TW shows, but quite a few people tend to say otherwise. Anyways, thanks for sharing your opinion :)

M, hmm.. "Real bedscene" I don't know how to interpret that. I believe I've seen quite a few with FTLY, SD and AC :) I'm not a fan of Joseph either, mainly because I don't know him - haven't seen him before at all.
You're welcome :) I think it's only a matter of time before they break 5. - Perhaps even episode 7, will do :)