Have an account?

Sunday, May 08, 2011

Love You - Episode 5 (Preview # 1) w. subs

The preview for the episode next Sunday.
Enjoy :)

Tudou

Subs by Snow0512@AF
Manager (?): Once you saw Tang Ai Wei's photo, you agreed to film this movie immediately.
Tom Price (forgot his character's name): She's a totally different person from Sandy.

SJX: This time, I'm completely awoken. I don't need you anymore. Because there's someone who cares for me more than you do.

SJX: What are you doing now? You know very well that you should give up, yet you draw wound upon wound on your heart. I'm telling you, you deserve it! A person who can only live in the past can never reach the future.

TAW: You're making a big deal out of such a small matter now. Is it because you've fallen for her already, right?!

SJX: I may not be able to bear the sadness and sorrow for you, but at least in the coming days, I can lend my happiness to you.

0 comments: