Have an account?

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Fated To Love You DVD set (China Version)

So I was surfing around YesAsia because I was going to order some TVB dramas, then I came across something interesting.

FTLY has been released already on DVD and not just the first parts, but the end part as well..! I find it interesting yet odd as they haven't even shown it all in Taiwan yet, but I guess for people who can't wait, they can order already.

This set is in two parts (both parts have already been released) and is called "You're My Destiny" instead. But it should be the same, I don't actually know if the scenes/endings etc. are 100 % like the version they are currently airing on Sanlih, but maybe? Can anyone confirm the quality, the version etc?

Here are the links to the two parts.

You're My Destiny DVD Vol 1 (China Version) @ Yesasia
Price: US $ 11.99, ships within 7-14 days
You're My Destiny DVD Vol 2 (China Version) @ Yesasia 
Price: US $ 15.99, ships within 1-2 days

As excited as I am to see the ending, I'm gonna wait for a full DVD set instead. I hate having several parts for one drama/series. And I prefer English subtitles, so I will probably not buy till if and when there is a version with proper English subtitles included.  But for those of you who understand Mandarin perfectly, what are you waiting for :) ?

0 comments: