Have an account?

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

FTLY/HS Ratings + new preview

I am updating right now during my lunch break cause I didn't have time to do it yesterday. As most of you know by now, FTLY broke their records again. This time their reached the highest segment of 13.64 (and I think Qiao En will wear a bikini if they break 15, that's what I've heard anyway).

The official ratings: for FTLY episode 20 & HS episode 1
Fated To Love You 10.91
Hot Shot NEW! 2.79
Honey & Clover 0.54

Source: Chinatimes Showbiz

My thoughts: Basically I'm surprised FTLY didn't drop in ratings as Hot Shot should be a pretty strong competitor. I personally, have not yet had the time to watch Hot Shot, so I cannot say how strong a competitor I believe they are, but judging from the popularity of the three guys, I think they have pretty good chances.

So for the episode, I almost gained a bit of respect for Anna in this episode. I mean, I still dislike her, but at least she did tell CX that she didn't want his pity. I loved when XY ran away from the hospital and ended up kicking CX, he totally deserved that for his indecisiveness etc. Basically pretty interesting episode, and finally Mr. Z is not just Mr. Z but also Mr. Ji Cun Xi.

However, what was it with our two main characters and their phones in these episodes. Are they like competing against each other to see which one of them will have more missed calls, or what?

Preview, FTLY: Credits to gar6301

0 comments: