Have an account?

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Fated To Love You Previews

A couple of previews have been released today, two of them are just longer versions of scenes that we've already seen, if you know what I mean? Anyways, see for yourself. The bed/make out scene is definitely coming up tomorrow, I can't wait! Although I won't be home till 5 PM, because of work, I will definitely watch it as the first thing I do.

As for songs of the week, I have been busy and sick at the same time, so haven't had time to upload any, I have thought of a couple of songs, but they will be delayed till further notice.

Now, to the previews. Credits to gar6301

He's so mean for yelling at her like that.. But I guess he has to do that to control his feelings? I love his line, "if you continue like this then I cannot tell what happens next" - or something along those lines, my Mandarin is rather limited.

I wonder if she will catch his cold too, when they are so close?

Well why can't she be both Elaine and Chen Xin Yi? She's insecure especially around CunXi cause they're fated to be together ;) Anyways, did you see that Anna will interrupt them? I did read in the summary officially released by Sanlih that Anna will interrupt and maybe that's why they didn't go as far as we all had hoped? - I mean I hoped a new Ji Nian Pin would come out of it, but I guess not. I still dislike Anna very much, she's one of the biggest selfish snobs in the whole drama, and I actually dread that she might be Dylan's sister.

What is Anson thinking of? Did CunXi just say that "I'm getting married now, Chen XinYi and I are impossible"?? I wonder why XinYi's mother's there..

0 comments: