Have an account?

Monday, July 21, 2008

FTLY/DCF ratings report

The officlal ratings are out, actually they have been for a while now. I just got home from work.

So FTLY dropped a bit and RL/DCF rose a bit and well H&C is just the normal.

命中注定我愛你 Fated To Love You 10.51 (Episode 19)
翻滾吧蛋炒飯 Rolling Love 0.75 (Episode 12/Final Episode)
蜂蜜幸運草 Honey and Clover 0.67

Source: Chinatimes Showbiz

So FTLY dropped by 0.09 and that's alright, since the ratings are still bloody high. But I actually liked this episode better than the previous. I totally loved the MSN scene and the class where XY was teaching, I loved how she was all smiley and happy towards the students and frowning at CX. I hate and still hate Anna/Bianca Bai's acting, but I did feel sorry for her in this episode. Obviously, her mother is a loony. - I mean it, C-R-A-Z-Y..!

As for DCF, I'm sad to see that the final episode didn't break 1 or 2. But at least they came in second again, after like two weeks on third. Well, Xiao Shu ended up getting engaged to Michelin and Leng Lie left.. I have only briefly browsed through the episode, as I haven't had time to watch it yet, but it didn't even look like Leng Lie ended up with Tilly. - I mean after all his love and devotion towards Xiao Shu they didn't even have Leng Lie end up with a girl.

So Hot Shot airs next week. That should be interesting. Even though I know that Hot Shot is highly anticipated, I believe in FTLY. I'm sure they'll do well despite whatever new drama that airs. Although I do plan to browse through Hot Shot ,I don't know whether I will end up loving it like FTLY.

0 comments: